Add To Cart
Christ-Centered Parenting is a six-session study that will help equip parents of children, youth, and young adults to navigate difficult and complex cultural issues that face our families today.
Each session in the Bible Study Book include a Viewer Guide, Group Discussion Questions, three articles with reflection questions to be read throughout the week, and Big Idea summaries for different age groups - Preschoolers, Early Elementary, Pre-Teens, Middle Schoolers, High Schoolers, and Young Adults.
A Leader Guide with Leader tips and teaching plans are also included at the back of the book.
|Title: Christ-Centered Parenting, Bible Study Book: Gospel Conversations on Complex Cultural Issues|
By: Russell Moore, Phillip Bethancourt
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW063353
Intentional Parenting: 10 Ways to Be an Exceptional Parent in a Quick-Fix WorldDoug Fields, Cathy FieldsOrange / 2018 / Trade Paperback$18.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 24% ($6.00)
Becoming MomStrong Bible Study: A Six-Week Journey to Discover Your God-Given CallingHeidi St. JohnTyndale Momentum / 2017 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:
$10.99Save 32% ($3.50)
- Gender issues
- Suicide, depression, and anxiety
- Addiction and coping mechanisms
- Same-sex marriage
- Singleness, dating, marriage, and divorce
Give your kids a biblical worldview that will produce the next generation of culture shapersnot simply the next generation shaped by their culture.
- Interactive teaching videos approximately 20-25 minutes per session available for rent or purchase
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- Articles to help parents dig deeper into various topics
- Information on age-appropriate development for children of all ages, including preschoolers, young children, preteens, middle schoolers, high schoolers & young adults
- Engage in our cultures most complex issues.
- Apply the gospel to real life situations through transformative conversations with your kids.
- Build confidence for complicatedand sometimes uncomfortableconversations.
- Replace our cultures influence with biblical truth.
- Equip your child with the wisdom she or he needs to become a culture shaper.