Add To Cart
Christ-Centered Parenting is a six-session study that will help equip parents of children, youth, and young adults to navigate difficult and complex cultural issues that face our families today.
Each session in the Bible Study Book include a Viewer Guide, Group Discussion Questions, three articles with reflection questions to be read throughout the week, and Big Idea summaries for different age groups - Preschoolers, Early Elementary, Pre-Teens, Middle Schoolers, High Schoolers, and Young Adults.
A Leader Guide with Leader tips and teaching plans are also included at the back of the book.
|Title: Christ-Centered Parenting, Bible Study Book: Gospel Conversations on Complex Cultural Issues|
By: Russell Moore, Phillip Bethancourt
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW063353
Living on the Edge / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$8.995 out of 5 stars for Effective Parenting Study Guide. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$11.99Save 25% ($3.00)
Doug Fields, Cathy FieldsreThink Group / 2018 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$18.99
Retail Price$24.99Save 24% ($6.00)
Tony EvansFocus on the Family / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$7.99Video
Retail Price$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Heidi St. JohnTyndale Momentum / 2017 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$8.99
Retail Price$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)
- Gender issues
- Suicide, depression, and anxiety
- Addiction and coping mechanisms
- Same-sex marriage
- Singleness, dating, marriage, and divorce
Give your kids a biblical worldview that will produce the next generation of culture shapersnot simply the next generation shaped by their culture.
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible study book
- Articles to help parents dig deeper into various topics
- Information on age-appropriate development for children of all ages, including preschoolers, young children, preteens, middle schoolers, high schoolers & young adults
- Engage in our cultures most complex issues.
- Apply the gospel to real life situations through transformative conversations with your kids.
- Build confidence for complicatedand sometimes uncomfortableconversations.
- Replace our cultures influence with biblical truth.
- Equip your child with the wisdom she or he needs to become a culture shaper.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.