Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
|Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth, 20th Anniversary Edition||Available|
|Celebration of Discipline Study Guide||Available|
|Format: Other||Vendor: HarperCollins|
Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth, 20th Anniversary EditionRichard J. FosterHarperOne / 1998 / Hardcover$15.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 46 Reviews
$25.99Save 40% ($10.50)
Q: We are interested in this study for a small group. Does everyone need book AND workbook? Or just one book for leader.
Each participant is not required to have the study guide, but it is recommended to have the participants take extensive notes when together in session. They can then use these notes to bring out the most of their weekly readings. Each participant having the study guide makes the study much more convenient for both instructor and member.
The author states in the Study Guide, "While some of the questions are aimed at helping you to read the book carefully, most of the questions are meant to encourage an expanded understanding of the Spiritual Disciplines." This study guide is intended to highlight and expand the contents of the book, therefore it cannot be used without the book.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides