BROWSE for Catholic
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
Along with the official texts of the Ordinary of the Mass are father McBride's enlightening explanations. Also included are:
- The scriptural and historical background of the Last Supper
- The tremendous significance of the Eucharist and what really happens
- All four Eucharistic prayers - how they differ in focus and what elements remain the same
- The liturgical sights and sounds, altar vessels, furnishings, and vestments
An ideal prayer companion, Celebrating the Mass is a convenient guide for all who seek a better understanding of this, our most sacred banquet, and to celebrate more profoundly the great mystery of love we call the Mass.
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Our Sunday Visitor
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Living the Mass: A Deeper Look at the Sacrament of the Holy EucharistFather Christopher Lucas ocsoParaclete Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)
A Eucharistic Vision and the Spirituality of St Francis of AssisiMark ElvinsGracewing Publishing / 2007 / Trade Paperback$14.58
Father McBride takes us through the whole Mass, explaining each part in detail. This little book is a good introduction. It's also available in packages of ten for use in classes or study groups.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Fr JackVancouver, WA & Portland, ORAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Explains the Mass and yet it is easy to readMarch 28, 2011Fr JackVancouver, WA & Portland, ORAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5This book takes the Mass and explains all and also provides tips for not only following along, but how to interact.
Great read for anyone just learning about the Mass.
Page 1 of 1