Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
|Dimensions: 8 X 5 (inches)|
The Beginning to a Gluten Free Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Sugar FreeTheresa BommaritoWestBow Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$18.01
The Complete Allergy-Free Comfort Foods Cookbook: Every Recipe Is Free of Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Nuts, and EggsElizabeth GordonLyons Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$17.96 Retail:
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)
The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide, SoftcoverElisabeth HasselbeckCenter Street / 2010 / Trade Paperback$14.40 Retail:
$16.00Save 10% ($1.60)
Now you can enjoy the foods you’ve been missing, without draining your bank account!
For too long people with allergies to gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, corn, shellfish, and food dyes have had to choose between good-tasting food and the health of their wallets. Thanks to Susan Gauen and her new cookbook, Celebrating Food, if you struggle with dietary restrictions due to allergies, you can once again enjoy flavorful, nutritious food that can be made quickly and cheaply at home. Serve these fantastic dishes to your friends and family members who don’t have allergies, and they’ll never know the difference between the original versions and Susan’s allergy-free recipes.
Celebrating Food offers:
- More than one hundered gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, and egg-free recipes for favorites like Caramel Rolls, Country Biscuits and Gravy, Pineapple Berry Upside Down Cake, Peanut-free Peanut Brittle, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Italian Meatballs Over Pasta With White Wine Sauce, Pizza, Ranch Dressing, and Chocolate Cream Pie
- Instructions for how to make no-fail, gluten-free baking mixes that yield perfect results every time
- A must-have quick reference guide to finding allergy-friendly ingredients anywhere
With so many options, how will you celebrate first?
Susan Gauen began preparing entire meals from scratch at an early age, and her love of cooking for friends and loved ones continues even today. At the age of nineteen, Susan joined Youth With A Mission (YWAM) in Kona, Hawaii, with the intent of pursuing a one-year stint with the ministry organization. Now, thirty-two years later, she is still serving in YWAM as a full-time missionary. She has ministered in thirty-five nations and on every continent except Antarctica. Currently she is leading the School of Intercessory Prayer at YWAM centers around the world..
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Other
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Special Diet >> Gluten Free
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Special Diet >> Other
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Crafts & Recreation