Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
The celebration of Saint Josephs Day dates back to the Middle Ages, when a severe famine devastated Sicily. The poor farmers prayed to God and to Saint Joseph, their patron saint, for rain. When the rains came, the crops flourished. The farmers rejoiced and gave thanks with a feast. They fed everyone, the greatest and the least, in thanksgiving. Tavola di San GiuseppeTable of Saint Josephlives on today throughout the world in homes, churches, and organizations. Viva San Giuseppe!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Catholic >> Devotionals
- Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Other Saints & Blessed
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> International & Regional >> Italian
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Other Saints & Blessed
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations