- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
This intriguing and biblically sound book clearly shows the significance of each Feast of the Lordand how they all point to Jesus.
Dr. Richard Booker depicts the unity found in Gods unfolding purposes for His people, be they Jew or Gentile, from the new birth found in Passover and the Crucifixion, all the way to entering Gods rest found in the Feast of Tabernacles and the Second Coming.
The Feasts of the Lord given originally to Israel are pictures of the Messiah, and represent seven phases of spiritual growth in the life of believers:
• Unleavened Bread.
• First Fruits.
Welcome the relevance and richness of celebrating the feasts today!
Dr.Richard Booker has written thirty books and is considered a pioneer and spiritual father in teaching on Israel, Jewish-Christian relations, and the biblical Hebraic roots of Christianity.He and his wife, Peggy, have led tour groups to Israel where Dr. Booker has been a featured speaker at the Christian celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem for twenty years.
Pastor Ng Kee ChuanMalaysiaAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5January 19, 2010Pastor Ng Kee ChuanMalaysiaAge: 45-54Gender: maleThis is such a great book to help us see the relevance of the Jewish Feasts. Many incredible insights on how Jesus fulfills the Feasts. I was absolutely blown away by it!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth