- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Magnificent Grace: Savoring the Greatness of God - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99
Making Peace with Your Emotions: Living Life to the Fullest - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
Daily Gifts of Grace: Devotions for Each Day of Your Year - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$3.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
...Be happy and full of joy, because the Lord has done a wonderful thing. Joel 2:21 (NCV)
What does it take to be happy?
We spend so much of our lives waiting to be happy. When I meet Mr. Right . . . when the kids are grown . . . when I retire . . . What are you waiting for?
Right here, right now, even in the midst of the challenges you face every day, there is so much to appreciate and enjoy. Its a matter of perspectiveknowing where (and how) to look for the blessings God has given us. Join us and start noticing the joys hiding in plain sight. Youll find theres plenty to celebrate!
Through this study, women will discover the hidden joys in life no matter the circumstances, learn to live with an attitude of gratitude, and find the secrets to contentment and hope.
- Twelve weeks of Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- Leaders Guide included for leading your small group study
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry