Edgar Cayce: The Sleeping Medium & Spiritual Discernment - eBook
Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ankerberg Theological
Publication Date: 2013
Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) was one of the most famous trance mediums in the world and the best-known psychic in America's history. Not commonly placed under those occult classifications, he is commonly referred to in a more soothing category as the sleeping prophet. Through entering a self-induced hypnotic trance, he produced over 14,300 health and spiritual Readings (one of the largest psychic libraries in history), allegedly from his unconscious mind and/or the supposed akashic records. Uniquely, he may be considered the spiritual father of both the modern New Age movement and contemporary holistic medicine. His influence has extended to millions of people. This book takes a critical look at the life, readings and health/spiritual impact of Edgar Cayce. It illustrates the timely warning of the old adage that the road to hell may be paved with perfectly good intentions and how benevolent concepts such as improved health and spirituality may indeed become the devil's playground. Ironically, this is the very thing Cayce himself had worried about in reference to the Readings.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Cults Occult & Spiritual Warfare >> Occult >> Paranormal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction