- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
This small, large print Prayer Book has over 100 Traditional Catholic prayers and is comprised of four sections:
- Part I - common prayers every Catholic should know by heart including the Acts of Faith, Hope, Love and Contrition, plus numerous short invocations.
- Part II - more than 25 powerful prayers to Our lady, St. Joseph, St. Anne, St. Jude, St. Philomena, St. Anthony, etc.
- Part III - favorite prayers: e.g., Morning Offering, Prayers to Our Lady, to St. Joseph for Purity, to overcome a bad habit, for grace, the Te Deum, Consecration to the Holy Ghost, etc.
- Part IV - other "favorite prayers," such as for a happy death, the choice of a state of life, for priests, Fatima Prayers, for safe delivery of a baby, for the dying, for the dead, for the Poor Souls, etc.
Number of Pages: 114
Vendor: Tan Books
Publication Date: 1998
|Dimensions: 8.3 X 5.4 X 0.4 (inches)|
Consoling the Heart of Jesus: A Do-It-Yourself RetreatMichael E. GaitleyCatholic Word / 2010 / Trade Paperback$13.46 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.95Save 10% ($1.49)
Contains over 100 traditional Catholic prayers. Part I contains 25 common prayers and short invocations. Part II contains 25 especially powerful prayers: to Our lady, St. Joseph, St. Anne, St. Jude, St. Philomena, St. Anthony, etc. Part III contains favorite prayers: Morning Offering, Prayers to Our Lady, to St. Joseph for Purity, to overcome a bad habit, for grace, the Te Deum, Consecration to the Holy Ghost, etc. Part IV contains prayers for a happy death, the choice of a state of life, for priests, Fatima Prayers, for safe delivery of a baby, for the dying, for the dead, for the Poor Souls, etc. This extraordinary prayerbook should be carried by all Catholics!
Thomas A. Nelson is the author of Catholic Prayers and Pious Practices for Lent, two spiritual works. The former, dedicated the Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Model in Prayer, was originally published in 2006 through TAN. A compilation of beloved and powerful Catholic prayers, Mr. Nelson\'s work was designed to assist the faithful in obtaining the graces and favors of God. It was also given the Imprimatur a year later by the Rev. Msgr. David D. Kagan, J.C.L.
Be the first to write a review!