Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Carefully selected and arranged for maximum ease, Catholic Prayers is a collection of over 100 traditional prayers that have formed the core of Catholic tradition for centuries. The booklet is divided into four sections: Beloved Prayers, Powerful Prayers, Favorite Prayers, and Special Prayers. Slip into your pocketbook or glove compartment for easy access in time of need or on your bedside table for your regular prayertime. Compiled by Thomas A. Nelson.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: TAN Books
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 3.75 (inches)|
Prayer Journal 2017: I Will Praise Your Name Forever!The Word Among Us PressCascade Books / 2016 / Hardcover$12.49 Retail:
$13.95Save 10% ($1.46)
Praying the Gospels with Fr. Mitch Pacwa: Jesus' Miracles in GalileeMitch PacwaWord Among Us Press / 2016 / Trade Paperback$11.66 Retail:
$12.95Save 10% ($1.29)
Celtic Daily Prayer, Book Two: Farther Up and Farther InThe Northumbria CommunityWilliam Collins / 2016 / Hardcover$23.49 Retail:
$34.99Save 33% ($11.50)
- Catholic Prayers is divided into four sections of distinct prayers for different occasions:
- Beloved Prayers, including basic prayers such as the Our Father and Hail Mary, and classic prayers like the Acts of Faith, Hope, Charity, and more.
- Powerful Prayers for special needs, like the Novena to Our Lady of Good Remedy; Prayer to St. Jude, the Patron of Hopeless Cases; and prayers to Saints Joseph, Rita, Anthony, Philomena, and many others!
- Favorite Prayers that have been used by Catholics for centuries, such as Morning Offerings, litanies, the Prayer of St. Francis, the Offering of St. Ignatius, and other favorites.
- Special Prayers for specific petitions, such as the prayers to St. Gerard Majella for motherhood, St. Peregrine for the healing of cancer, St. Raphael for purity, the Fatima prayers, and dozens more!
The perfect size to fit into a pocket, purse, or the palm of your hand, this packed prayer book is an constant, essential part of your prayer life.