Even though I carefully followed the instructions on how to start removal of the tabs from their sheets, several of them ripped off unusable (I bought two sets, so the several was out of both sets not just one)
If I had known this would be an issue, I could have perhaps combined them into one set, but the same tab (DEUT) ripped from both sets. I'm assuming it must have been a die cut issue. I wasn't going to bother returning them for what I paid for them, so I just made do but in hindsight - I think I should have gone with a more reinforced tab. Even those that are on the pages feel like they will eventually rip the pages due to the size the print necessitates. I'm sorry that I didn't think it out better before putting them on my good home bible.