- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Looking for a little light reading with life-changing truth and ticklish humor? This book is for you.
Popular author and speaker Patsy Clairmont weaves stories and scripture between lasers, lighthouses, and lamps to illuminate the heart and enliven the spirit. Whether youre bored with the routine, struggling through a crisis, or just ready for a good word, Patsy meets you there with vulnerability, inspiration, and an infectious grin.
As a daily devotional or weekend read, Catching Fireflies will light up your day even as it brightens your smile.
Patsy Clairmont is a popular speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of such best-selling books as "God Uses Cracked Pots" and "Sportin' a 'Tude." She and her husband live in Brighton, Michigan.
DustyAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May 1, 2013DustyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An amazing story to show & reveal how the amazing powerful Light of God is given to us in the most precious settings. He will pour out His Light in the most touching ways to touch our heart for Him, to feel Him closer than a heartbeat.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues