- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Altruistic Personality: Rescuers Of Jews In Nazi Europe - eBookSamuel Oliner, Pearl OlinerTouchstone / 1992 / ePub$11.99
The Varieties of Religious Experience: A Study in Human Nature - eBookWilliam JamesPenguin Classics / 1982 / ePub$12.99
AQA Psychology Student Guide 1: Introductory topics in psychology (includes psychopathology) / Digital original - eBookMolly MarshallPhilip Allan / 2015 / ePub$6.99
Standing Lectern, Hardwood Maple with Walnut FinishChristian Brands / Stratford Chapel / Other$139.95
KJV Concord Reference, Calf Split Leather, Thumb-Indexed, blackCambridge Bibles / 2011 / Genuine Leather$132.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$200.00Save 34% ($67.01)
I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the DifferenceThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2013 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 47 Reviews Video
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)
THE DREAM CATCHERS is comprised of an extraordinary series of reports on Bynum's experiences and adventures with cowboys, hippies, athletes, gang members, soldiers, actors, dreamers, and people like you. The author not only carried his research skills into the social arena, but approached each group with his own Christian experience and world view. Thus, each chapter reflects not only Bynum's quest for scientific understanding of his subjects' distinctive problems, behavior, hopes, and dreams, but explanations are supported by fascinating Biblical and historical insights. Practical applications of new findings relevant to all our lives are made on interesting issues and questions such as the following:
1. Why is loneliness the most common social problem in the world?
2. Why do some young people become hippies or join violent street gangs?
3. Is physical appearance related to social acceptance and deviant behavior?
4. Were Old Testament cowboys and herdsmen used by God in crisis situations?
5. Are all of us actors on the stage of life?
6. How did Jesus control an unruly crowd disrupting His teaching?
7. What is the formula for achieving your high aspirations?
8. How do the social relationships of soldiers affect their survival in battle?
THE DREAM CATCHERS is appropriate for adult readers of all ages but especially for young people as they plan and prepare for their own future.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search