- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Meet fifteen-year-old Laura, who thinks her name is plain, her stepmom's insane, and her stepbrother is lame. Enter a new friend and new grade in high school, a sister she never sees, a mom she doesn't want to see, and a sister she didn't want to happen, and you've got big problems! The last thing Laura expects is for someone to understand. Hopefully it will happen before it's too late.
depressed Christian1 Stars Out Of 5Catch Me if You CanNovember 25, 2016depressed ChristianQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Catch Me if You Can, by Carrie Martson is a book written for teens looking to read about other teens with more problems than their own. Laura is a seriously misunderstood teenager. She lives with her dad, stepmother, Kathy, her stepbrother, Kurtis, and her baby sister, Chrissa. One day, Laura gets in a fight with Kurtis and snaps. She runs away to stay with her older sister, Katie and her future husband, Danny. While there, Katie has Laura meet with their mom, which doesn't go well. Laura has a problem with her mom and says that she will never share what it is. At the end, Laura realizes there is one person that cares, but by then it is too late.
I am unfortunately unable to recommend this book. The plot is very difficult to follow because of the weak storyline and underdeveloped characters. The numerous typos also contribute to the difficulty. If the plot was more developed, this would be a great book for high school students.
BookLook Bloggers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary