Queen of the Castle: 52 Weeks of Encouragement for the Uninspired, Domestically Challenged, or Just Plain Tired Homemaker - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Broken into 52 weeks of encouragement, Queen of the Castle talks more about caring than china, fun than function, and participating than perfecting. Walker, who freely admits she is not Homemaker of the Year, is more like a neighbor sharing tips over coffee than a domestic diva. Wisdom combined with fun, Queen of the Castle encourages women and reminds them that hugs matter, prayer helps, and home counts.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Shawna5 Stars Out Of 5July 13, 2010ShawnaLove this book! I have actually done it several years now. Not only uplifting, but gives you a bit of humor to start your week. Reminds you that your not alone in the difficult but rewarding task of raising God's gift of Children! Love the Chocolate breaks and the little insipiring side quotes. Truely a wonderful study!
Laura G5 Stars Out Of 5May 17, 2007Laura GThis is such a great book! Very funny, encouraging, and uplifting. I look forward to reading the chapter of the week each Sunday. This will make a great gift for my girlfriends.
Robin G5 Stars Out Of 5December 28, 2006Robin GThis book is great for Bible studies for moms. My girlfriends and I get together atleast once a month and read a couple of chapters! Its a nice gift too!
Laurie Latour5 Stars Out Of 5August 30, 2006Laurie LatourThis outstanding book is sure to encourage, inspire and bring a smile to the reader! The readings for each week are loaded with helpful, practical advice from a Christian mom who is also a gifted writer. Frequent "chocolate breaks" provide mouth-watering chocolate recipes. The blend of wisdom and humor is sure to delight the reader leaving her feeling refreshed, inspired & instructed. Whether you're a confident homemaker or "domestically challenged," this is one book you'll thoroughly enjoy!Laurie LatourFuture Christian Homemakers
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues