Castaway Kid: One Man's Search for Hope and Home - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in Malaysia.
What happens when God gets hold of a hopeless past? Castaway Kid is the true story of Rob Mitchell, an orphan whose life took a dramatic turn toward a future more promising than he ever imagined. Abandoned by his family when he was just a boy, Rob spent many years feeling angry, rejected and alone. But God had a different plan. See how God can transform life's most discouraging circumstances into the adventure of a lifetime.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2012
Angry Conversations with God: A Snarky but Authentic Spiritual Memoir - eBookSusan IsaacsFaithWords / 2009 / ePub$9.99
Las Notas De Mi Corazon: Las Memorias De Mi Vida - eBookBeatrice GarciaWestBow Press / 2012 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)
Faith Like Potatoes: The Story of a Farmer Who Risked Everything for God - eBookAngus BuchanMonarch Books / 2011 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)
Not By Chance: God's Coincidental Guidance of My Life - eBookLynn Cochrane LeonardWestBow Press / 2011 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Heartbreaking, heartwarming, and ultimately triumphant, this true story shows how, with faith, every person can leave the past behind and forge healthier, happier relationships.
Now, Robs story has been turned into a compelling audiobook narrated by Paul Rothery. Listeners will be encouraged to find hope in every situation as they follow Rob through his life journey.
Mitchell is a respected financial consultant and a dedicated youth advocate, but what's not well known is that he had a tumultuous childhood. His memoir reveals his life in an orphanage after his mother abandoned him at age 3, as well as his struggle to find love and acceptance and learn to trust. Mitchell knew his mentally ill mother, who once kidnapped him from the orphanage, but had no real memories of his father, who attempted suicide but ended up brain damaged. His maternal grandmother was the boy's anchor, but she couldn't raise him, which only added to his confusion. He teetered on the edge of disaster as he matured, but at age 17 he prayed, "Jesus, if You are real, come into my nightmare. Forgive me of my sins and change me." Mitchell's story is inspiring both for its spiritual dimension and its conventional Horatio Alger narrative. The facts of his case are also verifiably true, which Mitchell and the publisher take pains to ensure in part through the Web site www.amillionlittleproofs.com, which offers .pdf versions of documents from Mitchell's past. His memoir will appeal to adults with difficult pasts, those who work with troubled kids and anyone who revels in seeing God change a life. Copyright 2007 Reed Business Information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational