Add To Cart
The Case for Christmas Study Guide - Slightly Imperfect
Add To Cart
Designed for use with The Case for Christmas Video Study/The Case for Easter Video Study, this four-week Study Guide investigates the story surrounding the birth of Jesus and how we can know that it is true. Participants are invited to examine the evidence for themselves and consider why Christmas matters in the first place. It will point them to the inescapable conclusion that Jesus truly was who he said he was: the divine Son of God.Slightly Imperfect.
|Title: The Case for Christmas Study Guide - Slightly Imperfect|
By: Lee Strobel, Bill Butterworth
Number of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 (inches)|
Weight: 4 ounces
Series: Case for
Stock No: WW099292DA
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Seasonal Studies
- Christmas >> Advent >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Christmas >> Slightly Imperfect >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Slightly Imperfect >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.