Carry Me Over the Threshold - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
It's a bride's dream to have a wedding ceremony that reflects her most cherished values and deepest beliefs. You want to know that the traditions you choose for your wedding will reflect your deep commitment to one another. Seleshanko offers you insight into the rich history and spiritual significance of common-and not so common-wedding traditions. Read the story behind bridal showers, engagement rings, processions, taking the husband's last name, carrying the bride over the threshold, tossing the bouquet and dozens of other traditions. If you want to know where the tradition of using aisle runners stems from, whether unity candles really did originate on a soap opera, or if there is a Christian meaning behind any of your favorite wedding traditions, Carry Me Over the Threshold is the book for you.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Create a wedding that reflects your Christian values with this guide to wedding traditionsDo you know where your favorite wedding traditions came from? Do you want to create a wedding that reflects your Christian faith and practice? From something borrowed, something blue to white veils and bridal gowns, from orange blossoms to tossing rice at the happy couple, youll learn about the meaning and historical significance of traditions for before, during, and after the wedding. For every Christian bride who wants to let her light shine, Carry Me Over the Threshold will help you create a memorable wedding that reflects your deepest spiritual values.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce