- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Months before Jay's first symptoms appeared, I felt compelled to start keeping a journal. Looking back on those fledgling entries, I recognize now that my decision to begin journaling at that particular time was prophetic.
Writing in that safe place reconnected me to my heavenly Father
during the most turbulent time of my life. As Jay was losing his
battle with ALS, I found myself groping for the journal and pen.
At my lowest times, I found God speaking encouragement to me
through others. Countless times I recorded something in my journals
spoken from the lips of strangers, friends, mentors, and pastors.
These were bits of light and wisdom that I tried to implement in
my hectic life as Jay's wife and caregiver. Now I'm very grateful
they are preserved as a resource during times of trouble.
As you juggle the physical and emotional challenges of being a caregiver or
caring supporter, it is my prayer that this book will provide encouragement,
compassion, affirmation and hope. God will meet you right were you
are, and remain beside you every step of the way. Join Him where He is
already at work. He will equip you to do all that you need to accomplish,
just as He led me through my journey to completion, one step at a time.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Comfort in Grief
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational