or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Moon North Carolina: With Great Smoky Mountains National Park: Blue Ridge Parkway, Coastal Getaways, Craft Beer & BBQ / Revised - eBook
By: Jason Frye
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moon Travel
Publication Date: 2023
Series: Travel Guide
Stock No: WW124941EB
- Flexible itineraries, including scenic drives along the Blue Ridge Parkway, four days in the Great Smoky Mountains, and a five-day coastal getaway
- Strategic advice designed for hikers, beach-goers, foodies, wildlife-watchers, and more
- The top local experiences: Explore the gardens of the Biltmore Estate, check out the art museum in Raleigh, or kick back with a craft beer at an outdoor concert in Wilmington. Escape to the Outer Banks for a glimpse of wild horses, historic lighthouses, and remote islands. Tap your foot to live bluegrass and dig into famous North Carolina barbecue
- Outdoor activities: Hike to waterfalls or challenge yourself to climb the highest peaks in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Kayak around Kitty Hawk, whitewater raft in the wild Nantahala River Gorge, go hang gliding, or spend a day fly-fishing
- Expert tips from North Carolina local Jason Frye on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, from rugged campgrounds to historic inns and beachside B&Bs
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to telland they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
"The books are more easily readable than other guides. The main attractions are also marked with a special icon and sidebars and boxes highlight special information, making the Moon handbooks one of the most user-friendly guides in terms of visual appeal and organization…the quality is uniformly excellent."Transitions Abroad
"Far from narrow minded, each Moon travel guide gives itinerary options for a variety of travelers budgetsfrom frugal to lavish. They make books catering to those who love the outdoors, those who have limited time, those staying exclusively in cities and those whove fully committed to living abroad. In all, they have hundreds of titles, ranging Bermuda to Budapest, thatll teach you to embrace a new culture."Gear Patrol, The Best Travel Guidebooks for Every Journey
"Moon handbooks have become known as well-written and exceptionally informative guides."The New York Times
"Moon guides are perfect for the relaxed road tripper or outdoor explorer."No Small Plan
"Moon handbooks are known for cannily combining logistical information with cultural background of a country or state."Los Angeles Times
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.