- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
When my husband was first diagnosed with a rare form of dementia, I was devastated. My world was crumbling around me, and I was helpless to stop it. Sympathetic doctors and friends gave me handouts, books, and scary information. I could have used a book like this then.
My goal is to help those facing a similar diagnosis (Alzheimers and other dementias). Ive included some unique skills and hints for living day to day with this debilitating disease. I have advice on finances, clothing, traveling, and hygiene. I also encourage readers to develop their own creative skills to care for their loved ones and themselves.
If I can help just one person get through this challenge in their lives, I will have succeeded in my efforts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns