Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
June Hunt Hope For The Heart Series
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Aspire Press
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 4.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Series: Hope for the Heart
The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People Who Have Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementias, and Memory LossNancy L. Mace, Peter V. RabinsGrand Central Life & Style / 2012 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$10.00Save 37% ($3.71)
Memory Loss pamphlet: Quick Reference Guide: What to Say and Do, How to HelpJoni Eareckson TadaAspire Press / 2016 / Other$2.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$3.99Save 38% ($1.50)
Help for the Caregiver: Facing Challenges with Understanding and StrengthMichael R. EmletNew Growth Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)
How can you care for others when they need it most? Enjoy having practical steps, simple explanations, outlines, common questions and solutions, and solid biblical principles in June Hunt's quick-guide to caregiving. Packed with checklists, Scriptures, and relatable stories, this handbook on caregiving is loaded with trusted advice on overcoming burnout, roles in caregiving, emotional traps of caregiving, and much more.
Exhausted. Broken down. Emotionally-drained. Caregivers want to do their best, but the challenges of helping someone day after day can be draining. Where do you find strength and energy to care for others—no matter what circumstances? This quick-guide to caregiving covers the issues that caregivers face, defines the roadblocks and their causes, and shows steps to solution with biblical hope and practical advice. Find out how to lean on Christ, set boundaries, establish healthy routines, and more! Includes:
- 14 signs of healthy vs. unhealthy caregiving
- 9 steps to caregiving through Christ and not in crisis
- 10 emotional traps of caregiving and how to avoid them
- 12 ways to spot and overcome caregiving burnout before it hits
- And much more!
Caregiving is part of the Hope for the Heart quick-guide series with over one million copies sold. Whether you're a seasoned, professional caregiver or a person who feels the call to care for a loved one, the practical tips, godly wisdom, and decades of professional counseling advice will give you the keys to a more sustainable and life-giving practice.
And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up
for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. (Ephesians 5:2)
4 Key Features of June Hunt's Caregiving Quick-Guide Resource
1. Easy-to-Read Christian Counseling Handbook for Caregiving at Home and Hospice Care
Back in the popular Hope for the Heart quick-guide format, Caregiving provides solid information laid out in simple overviews, bullet points, and charts that serve up everything you need to know at a glance:
- Summarizes Causes, Definitions, Characteristics, and Solutions
- Provides Clear Outlines, Key Points, and Scripture References
- Includes Checklists, Statistics, Relatable Stories, and Biblical Explanations
2. Bible-Based Handbook to Caregiving and Caretaking
Discover more information and practical solutions straight from the Bible. Get helpful references and verses alongside the step-by-step tips to caregiving from June Hunt's decades of experience in counseling! Enjoy seeing the practical advice and biblical support side-by-side:
- 10 Scriptures to memorize for caregivers
- 6 things compassionate caregivers need to understand (with Scriptures)
- 6 ways God views caregiving and caregivers in the Bible
- And more!
3. Practical Steps and Caregiving Resources
Caregiving features key Scripture verses as well as compassionate and non-preachy counseling insights to help practically apply its message to your life. From Scriptures to memorize to 21 ways friends can give care, enjoy having dozens of actionable steps that you can start today! Includes:
- 8 levels of caregiving with definitions (chronic illness, hospice, childcare, etc.)
- 3 steps every caregiver needs to know to set boundaries
- What to do in case you suspect (intentional or unintentional) elder abuse
- And more!
4. Relevant Caregiving Advice
Whether you're just learning to care for someone or you're a professional caregiver, June Hunt provides relevant and compassionate advice. From definitions and lists of what to expect to Bible verses and prayers to recite, this handy quick-guide on caregiving provides all the essentials to fit your needs.
"Ultimately caregiving is a calling, a calling to model the loving heart of Christ."—June Hunt
- Pastors and church & Bible study leaders
- Seminary schools/training
- Christian counseling
- Chaplains and chaplaincy programs
- Hospital and church bookstores/libraries
- Caregiver training programs
- Hospice care, childcare, and respite care professionals
- And much more
About the Hope for the Heart Series
Look for all 44 titles in the Hope for the Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These minibooks are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems. Unlike other books and references on these topics, these 96 page "quick-guide" books use larger print, charts, bulleted lists, and an easy-to-scan format, helping you find the information you need fast!
About the Author of Caregiving, June Hunt
June Hunt is a biblical counselor whose award-winning radio program Hope for the Heart is heard on nearly 900 radio outlets around the world. For more than 30 years, she has counseled people, offering them hope for today's problems. June has helped many people with emotional, relational, and spiritual problems experience God's love through biblical hope and practical advice.