- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Jesus said, “I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another” (John 13:34).
One line in the Prayer of St. Francis reads, “For it is in giving that we receive.” It is my belief and the intent of this book to emphasize these two points. As caregivers, we are to love as Jesus loves. This love is selfless and unconditional. When we love like this, the line from St. Francis’s prayer is fulfilled for us. It is in giving that we receive. As we grow in Jesus’ love, we find that we not only receive but receive far more than we give. I wrote this book to assist anyone involved in any type of ministry to realize in their lives this reciprocal nature of service to one another, and have enlisted the help of others with varied backgrounds in ministry to offer their assistance as well.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging