Caregiver Therapy / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abbey Press
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Elf Help
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Mary KaySeattleGender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 12, 2012Mary KaySeattleGender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our agency employs many caregivers who become deeply involved emotionally with their clients. We also have had a huge influx in the number of hospice patients we are dealing with, so the losses are numerous and great. I felt this little booklet may be of great benefit to our caregivers who tend to get really depressed and down when their clients pass away. Others at my agency agree and we have been signing a little note to each caregiver inside the cover to send in lieu of a sympathy card to them.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology