Hope For The Caregiver: Encouraging Words to Strengthen Your Spirit - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Worthy Inspired
Publication Date: 2014
A caregiver is a friend, neighbor, or family member who helps meet the special needs of otherswithout pay and often at great personal cost to their own career, finances, social life, and mental health. Hope for the Caregiver is a carefully crafted selection of devotions that reminds these givers that in their own moments of fatigue and discouragement God is present, providing a special measure of hope and strength to those who give so much to others. In addition to the devotions, there are short articles and tips to help caregivers maintain their own well-being. Foreword is by Ken Tada.
Peter W. Rosenberger is the president of standing With Hope, a non-profit prosthetic limb outreach founded by Peter and his wife, Gracie. He has an extensive media, speaking, and writing history where he covers such issues as chronic pain, caregiving, disability, and gods provision in suffering. Whether in writings, live appearances, or his weekly radio show, Peter combines a well-honed sense of humor with practical tips to those buckling under the strain of caring for a loved one. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has been the primary caregiver for Gracie, a double amputee, for nearly 30 years
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging