- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Excel Books
Publication Date: 2011
Discover the secrets to career success
Today’s workplace can be a challenging place. In our current economic climate, expectations and roles have shifted dramatically. But that is no reason to settle for a job you don’t love. The truth is, you can take control of your career today, and you don’t need to go out on your own to do it. In fact, you may not even need to change companies--or even jobs.
In Career Moves, Dondi Scumaci helps you develop the mind-set, knowledge, and skills you need to face today’s challenges and workplace realities. Filled with real-life examples, useful resources, and essential career tools, Career Moves is a complete handbook for navigating the sometimes treacherous waters of the modern workplace. You will discover
- Nine signs that signal it’s time for a career move
- How to build a valuable brand and create job security for yourself
- How to train your boss to give you the direction, feedback, and opportunities you need
- What to do if you discover you are in the wrong job
- How to manage constant change and shifting priorities
- How to find and make the most of workplace opportunities
- How to reinvent the job you have to get the job you want
Two powerful stories unfold in Career Moves that will motivate, inspire, and maybe even surprise you. As you follow the journey of Zoe and her mentor Alena, you will experience career guidance in a fresh new way and have the opportunity to write your own career success story.
Dondi Scumaci is an international speaker, author, and expert in leadership development, communication, high-performing teams, talent management and mentoring. She is known for high energy on the platform and for the dramatic results her seminars inspire. She is the author of Designed for Success and lives in San Antonio with her husband, Scumaci and their son.