- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
Your one-stop guide to finding a job, navigating the corporate ladder, and leaving when the time is right
Did you know that:
- 60% of hiring managers will offer a higher salary if asked?
- 14% of workers have used happy hour to get ahead?
- 66% of businesses monitor Internet use?
- 77% of workers feel burnout on the job?
From the experts at CareerBuilder.com, America's largest online job site, comes a complete handbook for career domination. Whether it's answering the questions the interviewers are really asking, making the most of your performance reviews, or quitting with great references and without burning bridges, Career Building explains it all. This book offers everything from job hunting basics to hiring manager secrets, office survival advice to career change suggestions, workplace statistics to sample resignation letters, and more. Whether you're looking for your first job or your fortieth, or you're just eager to move up the ranks at your current company, this is the one and only guide you need to create the career you've always wanted.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction