- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Even though I knew how the story would end, I couldnt stop reading once I started. Jimmy narrates with attention to detail and with emotional vulnerability. I felt I was right there with him at each step of his journey.
Carolyn J. Hansen, writer and creative director; Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
Sacred Heart Attack gives an insiders view of a process filled with tension, fear, and miracle. You can just about feel the slushy cold mixture of iodine and alcohol cascading over the chest, hear the incessant beeping of the monitors, and sense the gratitude for dedicated caregivers. Locklear looks beneath the surface of one of lifes most difficult experiences to find the strong hands of God carrying him through each hour of each day.
Rev. Claude Marshall, pastor, James River Community Church; Suffolk, Virginia
Nothing is easyneither living or enduring and recuperating from a heart attack, as Jimmy Locklear writes in his insightful book, Sacred Heart Attack. Finding meaningand hopeis just one part of this story. For Jimmy also shows a commitment to not only his personal story but the story of others involved in this process. He does not give himself to despair or bitterness. In fact, he perseveres to the end. In so doing he invites the reader to join him in his story and to make it part of their story. It is a wonderful experience.
Barry J. McLeish, author of Successful Marketing Strategies for Nonprofit Organizations; Deerfield, Wisconsin
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational