Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul - eBook|
By: John Eldredge, Stasi Eldredge
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2021|
Stock No: WW107143EB
Sometime between the dreams of your youth and yesterday's to-do list, something precious has been lost: your priceless femininity.
God has set within you a femininity that is powerful, tender, and fierce. No doubt it has been misunderstood, but it is there, and it is worth recovering. In this updated and expanded edition of their runaway bestseller, John and Stasi Eldredge vulnerably share their story and show you how to set your heart free and embrace life as a woman who is truly captivating.
The mystery of the feminine heart was meant to be a good thing, a source of joy. But all too often, it becomes a source of shame. We almost universally feel that we are too much or not enough.
This book combines timeless scripture with honest, heartfelt stories from women who have been there, too, giving you the encouragement you need to:
- Discover the glorious design of women that God originally intended
- Understand how Jesus restores the feminine heart
- Heal the trauma in your story
- Embrace the inherent power, freedom, and beauty that you already possess
As we grow older and our dreams are slowly pushed aside, we're told that we have to settle for a life of efficiency and performance, striving to be the women we're told that we ought to be and still feeling like we're failing. But it doesn't have to be this way. Let Captivating help you discover the woman you were meant to be.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Wild at Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God's love, and learn to live in God's kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Stasi Eldredge is a New York Times bestselling author, and her books have sold nearly 3 million copies and changed women's lives all over the world. A teacher and conference speaker, Stasi is the director of the women's ministry at Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God's love, and learn to live in God's kingdom. Her passion is to see lives transformed by the beauty of the gospel. She and her husband, John, make their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.