Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul - eBook|
By: John Eldredge, Stasi Eldredge
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2021|
Stock No: WW107143EB
Sometime between the dreams of your youth and yesterday, something precious has been lost. And that treasure is your heart, your priceless feminine heart.
Every woman was once a little girl. And every little girl holds in her heart her most precious
And yet, as the years pass by, the heart of a woman gets pushed aside, wounded, buried. Most women think they have to settle for a life of efficiency and performance, striving to be the women they "ought" to be but feeling they are failing. The effect has not been good on the feminine soul. What Wild at Heart did for men, Captivating does for women by
- discovering the glorious design of women that God originally intended;
- revealing how Jesus restores the feminine heart;
- enabling readers to heal the trauma in their story; and
- casting a vision for the inherent power, freedom, and beauty that a woman possesses.
In this updated and expanded edition of their runaway bestseller, John and Stasi Eldredge vulnerably share their story and show you how to set your heart free and embrace life as a woman who is truly captivating.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Wild at Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God's love, and learn to live in God's kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Stasi Eldredge is a New York Times bestselling author, and her books have sold nearly 3 million copies and changed women's lives all over the world. A teacher and conference speaker, Stasi is the director of the women's ministry at Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God's love, and learn to live in God's kingdom. Her passion is to see lives transformed by the beauty of the gospel. She and her husband, John, make their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.