Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Captivating Study Guide: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul - eBook|
By: Stasi Eldredge
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2021
Stock No: WW107140EB
Do you feel like you have to settle for a life of duty?
Many women feel pressure to strive to be the women they "ought" to be, often living with the sense that theyve failed. Sadly, too many messages for Christian women do nothing but add to the pressure: "Do these ten things, and you will be a godly woman." The effect has not been good on the feminine soul. But her heart is still there.
Every woman was once a little girl. And every little girl holds in her heart her most precious dreams. She longs to be swept up into a romance, to play an irreplaceable role in a great adventure, to be the beauty of the story. Those desires are far more than child's play. They are the secret to the feminine heart.
Staci Eldredge wrote Captivating to share that your heart matters more than anything else in all creation. Throughout this study guide, you will:
- Learn how to guard the most important thing about you...your heart.
- Find courage to walk away from the ways we live out of fear.
- Let God tenderly open our wounds to set us free.
- Fight the right enemy, which is not men. And it's not women.
- Possess a beauty that is worth pursuing.
- Our wounds reveal what we are meant to bring to the world.
The desires you had as a little girl and the longings you still feel are telling you of the life God created you to live. Really. He offers to come now, as the Hero of your story--to rescue your heart and release you to live as a fully alive and feminine woman. A woman who is truly captivating.
- The Heart of a Woman
- Fallen Eve
- The Wound and the Healer
- A Special Hatred
- Beauty to Unveil
- Your Irreplaceable Role
Designed for use with the Captivating Updated Video Study available on DVD or streaming video, sold separately.
Stasi Eldredge is a New York Times bestselling author, and her books have sold nearly 3 million copies and changed women's lives all over the world. A teacher and conference speaker, Stasi is the director of the women's ministry at Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God's love, and learn to live in God's kingdom. Her passion is to see lives transformed by the beauty of the gospel. She and her husband, John, make their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.