- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2015
Find the Life Youve Been Longing for All Along
In this companion guide to Life with a Capital L: Embracing Your God-Given Humanity, Matt Heard takes us to the heart of the gospel, revealing how God wants us to experience Life in all its fullness, not just in eternity but right now.
This interactive guide can be used in four-, six-, or twelve-week formats and can also be used with the Life with a Capital L DVD. It includes questions for group discussion and individual reflection, along with instructions for group leaders.
Embracing Life with a capital L means exploring our longings more deeply, embracing the gospel more fullyand becoming more authentically human in the process.
Author and speaker Matt Heard lives in Colorado Springs with his wife, Arlene. Whether standing in front of people with a microphone, camping in the mountains with his three adult sons, enjoying the journey with friends, or serving a need in his cityhe loves exploring and experiencing Life with a capital L.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
About the Author▼▲
Matt Heard was senior pastor at Woodmen Valley Chapel in Colorado Springs for thirteen years. During that time, he led the church in groundbreaking initiatives to combat poverty through forging partnerships with local government, nonprofits, and other churches to serve the homeless, those in need, and the oppressed around the world. Today, Matt is a writer and a respected conference speaker. He and his wife, Arlene, have three grown sons.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides