Who Says You Can't Memorize: Fun Ways to Learn Bible Verses
by Barbara Bormuth Witt, and illustrated by Noah Robert Witt, is a fun guide for children to learn and memorize Bible verses. This is the only Bible memory book written for kids, featuring easy instructions and delightful illustrations that make the techniques work for each learning style. This book shows you how to memorize while you are doing your favorite activities. Whether you enjoy sports, music, jumping rope, drawing, acting, texting, drumming, doing puzzles, singing, writing, or making crafts, this book has a fun memory technique for you.
- 10 great ways to memorize that really work
- Fun illustrations that explain everything
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Cool ways to use technology
- Powerful reasons to memorize Bible verses
- Wonderful tips for people with special needs