- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
What is the role of canon and community respectively when it comes to understanding and articulating Christian doctrine? Should the church be the doctrinal arbiter in the twenty-first century? In Canonical Theology John Peckham tackles this complex, ongoing discussion by shedding light on issues surrounding the biblical canon and the role of the community for theology and practice.
Peckham addresses the relationship of canon, community, and theology by examining the nature of the biblical canon, the proper relationship of Scripture and tradition, and the interpretation and application of Scripture for theology. He lays out a compelling canonical approach to systematic theology—including an explanation of his method, a step-by-step account of how to practice it, and an example of what theology derived from this canonical approach looks like.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 2016
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology