Add To Cart
Candice Olson on Design: Inspiration and Ideas for Your Home
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Popular television interior designer Candice Olson believes that you CAN have a room that's both beautiful and practical - but you have to be honest with yourself about how you really live. In Candice Olson on Design, she shares some of her favorite rooms and insights into the essentials of great interior design. Includes 24 before-and-after room transforamtions.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 9.75 X 9.13 (inches)|
The Nesting Place: It Doesn't Have to Be Perfect to Be BeautifulMyquillyn SmithZondervan / 2014 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
Color (Better Homes and Gardens)Better Homes & Gardens / 2012 / Trade Paperback$22.49 Retail:
$24.99Save 10% ($2.50)
- Candice’s fresh, honest approach to design shows readers how to create rooms that are beautiful and functional, perfectly geared to what they love and how they live.
- With her trademark humor and sense of fun, Candice shares design secrets, smart tips, and practical advice to help readers plan and execute successful room makeovers.
- 24 dramatic before-and-after room transformations reinvent living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, basements, and more!
- Quick-read sidebars highlight favorite features and ideas that readers can use in their homes.
CANDICE OLSON is one of North America’s leading designers. Her television series, Divine Design with Candice Olson, has been seen by millions. Her popular show Candice Tells All airs on HGTV in the United States and on W Network in Canada.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲