- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Dianna and Allie are so much more than man and wife. They are soul mates and the very best of friends. They met fifty-two years ago in kindergarten and have pictures together dating back to the fourth grade. They grew up in the same neighborhood and were married as high school sweethearts in 1972. Both graduated in 1973, with their son of six months at their side. They started out on their journey with an image of a long, healthy life, one in which they would grow old together, surrounded by children and grandchildren. They raised two sons any parent would be proud of. Then in November of 2005, Dianna was diagnosed with large B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. With Thanksgiving just two days away, they had to figure out how they were going to break the news to their family. This is a story of a woman with an iron will who fought with courage, resilience, and adversity against a dreadful beast. The intention of this book is to reach out and touch the lives of others who are facing the dark side. They must never give up hope. Keep a positive attitude, pray, and know that God is with them in their fight.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns