- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Natural solutions for a healthy, happy lifestyle
As Canadians have become more health-conscious than ever, more and more people want alternative solutions to health problems rather than conventional medical practices and drugs. For many, a natural approach to healing common ailments and serious health issues alike is preferable to invasive procedures and prescription drugs with their numerous side effects.
Sherry Torkos, one of Canada's leading pharmacists, is renowned for her expansive knowledge of natural treatments. In this new edition of The Canadian Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, Torkos provides a definitive and up-to-date resource that includes natural treatments for everything from bug bites to muscle aches, osteoporosis to diabetes. It includes a wide range of ailments and diseases, the latest information on the natural treatments that work best, and any potential negative interactions between natural cures and prescribed medications.
- Handy A-to-Z format makes finding an ailment or condition quick and easy
- Heavily revised to include the very latest research and treatments, new health guidelines, new cancer prevention strategies, and the most up-to-date statistics and facts
- Written by a renowned holistic pharmacists, fitness instructor, and lecturer
For anyone who wants to create a personalized holistic health program for themselves or their family, The Canadian Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, Second Edition is a reliable and comprehensive resource.
Sherry Torkos, B.Sc.Phm is a practicing pharmacist, health author and certified fitness instructor. Sherry has won several national pharmacy awards for providing excellence in patient care. She is passionate about preventative medicine and has authored 15 books and booklets on various health matters. As a leading health expert, she has delivered hundreds of lectures to medical professionals and the public. Sherry is frequently interviewed on radio and TV talk shows throughout North America and abroad.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns