Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The local church has been charged with the mission of sharing the hope of the gospel, but this mission can be challenging in a relentlessly broken world. How can you restore hope when someone feels rejected, guilty, or broken?
Before he became the lead singer of MercyMe, Bart Millard suffered a painful childhood. Abused by his father, Bart built walls around his heart. He couldn't see hope. Using Bart Millard's story of pain redeemed, brokenness restored, and God glorified, you can guide your church to recall their past wounds, reorient their present identity, and reimagine their future.
Help your community finally see themselves through God's eyes and find healing in his approval, purpose, and eternal hope.
Campaign Kit Includes:
- 4-Week Sermon Series
- 4-Week Children’s Curriculum
- 4-Episode Video Series featuring Bart Millard
- Official I Can Only Imagine artwork & digital resources
- One copy of the I Can Only Imagine 28-day Journal
- One copy of the I Can Only Imagine Leader’s Guide
- Church Campaign Planning Guide