Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: El camino del guerrero: Una senda milenaria hacia la paz interior - eBook|
By: Erwin Raphael McManus
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Whitaker House
|Publication Date: 2019|
Stock No: WW98969EB
El camino del guerrero es un llamado a ser decisivos, a auto examinarnos y a buscar la plenitud espiritual. A través de las antiguas prácticas bíblicas de humildad, enfoque, dominio de sí mismo, claridad, fortaleza y vulnerabilidad, nos guía a una comprensión más profunda de nuestro funcionamiento interior y provee las guías que necesitamos para establecer la paz y la tranquilidad en nuestros hogares, vecindarios, comunidades e inclusive en el mundo. En el estilo de un maestro sazonado por la batalla, McManus nos entrega sabiduría, nos infunde pasión y nos provee los movimientos sagrados necesarios para que te conviertas en el guerrero que fuiste creado para ser.
Erwin McManus, best-selling author, pastor, futurist, and cultural thought leader believes that to experience and establish peace, we must first confront the battles that rage within.
McManus shows that encountering peace does not occur by accident, but rather by artful intention. Warrior is a call to decisiveness, self-examination, and the pursuit of spiritual wholeness. Through the ancient biblical practices of humility, focus, ownership, clarity, strength, and vulnerability, he guides readers to a deeper understanding of their inner workings and provides the guidance they need to establish peace and tranquility in their homes, neighborhoods, communities, and even the world! In the style of a battle-wizened teacher, McManus delivers wisdom, instills passion, and provides the sacred movements needed to become the warrior you were meant to be.
Erwin R. Mcmanus is an iconoclast and cultural pioneer known for his integration of creativity and spirituality. He is an artist, entrepreneur, leader of cultural thought, and founder of MOSAIC, a faith community in Los Angeles, California. Known for its innovation, creativity and artistic ability, MOSAIC has been designated one of the most influential and innovative churches in America. Erwin holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, a master's degree in Divinity from Southwestern Theological Seminary, and a doctorate in Arts and Humanities from Southeastern University. He is the author of many other books such as La última flecha, El alma artesana, Tribu, and his best-seller, The Barbarian Way. His books have sold more than a million copies worldwide. Erwin lives in Hollywood, California, with his wife Kim. They have two children: Aaron and Mariah.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Spanish >> Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Spanish >> Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.