Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 93
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.30 X 5.40 X 0.30 (inches)
Find out what its like to live and work in the far east country of Cambodia amongst the Khmer people. Discover what it's like to work as a missionary in a Buddhist country. Join in with the adventure as you travel around in taxis, vans, trucks, carts and tuk-tuks - small roofed carriages pulled around by a motorcycle. Discover what a fried spider tastes like and what drink tastes like pureed cabbage!
As you clamber through jungle and through rice paddy fields you will get find out what to do to repel a snakebite and how God loves the people here as much as anywhere.
Which is why he has sent missionaries like Dave and Laura to share the good news of Jesus Christ with the Khmer. Even though many people in Cambodia know very little about the one true God, you will discover that God has not forgotten Cambodia. He is at work here in surprising ways. So come along, and don't forget your insect repellent!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Biography