Cambia Tus Palabras, Cambie Tu Vida: Entender el Poder de Cada Palabra que Dices - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Building on the premises of Power Thoughts and Living Beyond Your Emotions, Joyce Meyer examines the tremendous power of words - which are the vehicles that convey our thoughts and emotions - and provides a series of guidelines for making sure that our talk is constructive, healthy, healing and used to good results. In a "Dictionary of God's Word" at the end of the book, Joyce provides dozens of scripture verses, arranged by topic, that she recommends reading and saying out loud as one way of using and claiming healing words. Spanish eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You SpeakJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2012 / Hardcover$16.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$22.99Save 28% ($6.50)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer discusses the importance of words in CHANGE YOUR WORDS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE:
"Words are a big deal. They are containers for power, and we have to decide what kind of power we want our words to carry. ... I believe that our words can increase or decrease our level of joy. They can affect the answers to our prayers and have a positive or negative effect on our future. ... One might say that our words are a movie screen that reveals what we have been thinking and the attitudes we have."
Building on the premises of her bestselling books, Power Thoughts and Living Beyond Your Feelings, Joyce examines how we use words-the vehicles that convey our thoughts and emotions-and provides a series of guidelines for cultivating talk that is constructive, healthy, healing, and used for good results.
- The Impact of Words
- How to Tame Your Tongue
- How to be Happy
- When to talk and when not to talk
- Speaking Faith and Not Fear
- The Corrosion of Complaints
- Do you really have to give your opinion?
- The importance of keeping your word
- The power of speaking God's word
- How to have a smart mouth
In "A Dictionary of God's Word" at the end of the book, Joyce provides dozens of scripture verses, arranged by topic, and recommends that we read them aloud to strengthen our vocabulary of healing words.
Joyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, she has written more than seventy inspirational books, including The Confident Woman; Look Great, Feel Great, the entire Battlefield of the Mind family of books, and many others. She has also released thousands of audio teachings as well as a complete video library. Joyce's Enjoying Everyday LifeÒ radio and television programs are broadcast around the world, and she travels extensively conducting conferences. Joyce and her husband, Dave, are the parents of four grown children and make their home in
St. Louis, Missouri
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living