- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
A Christ-Centered Wedding: Rejoicing in the Gospel on Your Big Day - eBookCatherine Strode Parks, Linda StrodeB&H Books / 2014 / ePub$8.22 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.77)
101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged - eBookH. Norman WrightHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / ePub$7.22 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$11.99Save 40% ($4.77)
What Every Bride Needs to Know: The Most Important Year in a Woman's Life - eBookSusan DeVries, Bobbie WolgemuthZondervan / 2013 / ePub$9.99
- Be certain that God has called you together.
- Interact constructively in verbal and nonverbal ways.
- Prepare a realistic budget.
- Relate sexually to your partner.
- Plan a God-honoring ceremony.
- Have a sensational honeymoon.
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 30 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree from Lincoln University and as a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International, helps to provide oversight and direction for DCFI churches.The Prokopchaks have presented seminars in at least seventeen countries.They have three adult children.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology