- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this 2009 Theme book for WMU(Woman's Missionary Union®), President Kaye Miller recounts personal stories from growing up in Thailand, her experiences as a missionary kid and adult, along with Bible study to encourage reader's love relationship with God and others. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
About the Book▼▲
WMU President Kaye Miller guides readers on a journey of self-discovery through her powerful, often heart-rending true stories of faith in action. As the child of medical missionaries in Thailand, she witnessed compasssion in the hands of those reaching out to lepers. As a nurse, she has lived out her parents' example by ministering to hurting people around the world. As the leader of one of the world's largest missions organizations, she has taken part in the collective efforts of men and women who in countless situations have displayed God's amazing grace.
Through careful biblical study, readers will understand what it means to see with His eyes, listen with His ears, touch with His hands, think with His mind, and feel with His heart. The reality of the call to love will transform hearts and lives as believers embrace the challenge to heal, proclaim, give and overcome.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Missionary Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational