- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
What makes a true leader?
Is leadership a title? Authority? Charisma? Whatever gets the best results? Today more than ever, Christians need a model of leadership that is based on Gods Word, that brings God glory.
In Called to Lead, best-selling author, pastor, and teacher John MacArthur explains the characteristics of a leader drawn from one of the Bibles most renowned leaders, the apostle Paul.
Focusing on Pauls letters to the church, Called to Lead shows you the twenty-six key qualities of a leader who can achieve results without forfeiting faith and obedience, qualities such as:
Called to Lead presents a compelling, biblically sound explanation of the leadership God established when Jesus called and commissioned the apostles . . . and when God called you to lead.
John MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Masters University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men, and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
Chris5 Stars Out Of 5RecommendMarch 5, 2012ChrisQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I would recommend this book for those wishing to get in a leadership position. John Mac Arthur shows that leadership can be a learned trait as opposed to something we are born with. Very engaging, very valuable book. Pastors and future Pastors please read it.
Brew Crew MamaJanesville, WIAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great resource for leaders!January 29, 2012Brew Crew MamaJanesville, WIAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book for anyone who wants to become a leader.
LynneRocky Mount, NCAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent for leaders todayApril 21, 2011LynneRocky Mount, NCAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I found the book to be quite informative and easy to read. It shed a light upon many questions and opened my thinking. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to be a better leader.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational