- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
If youve ever doubted your ability to be a vessel of grace and healing in the life of someone whos hurting, you need to read A Place Called Blessing. It is the story of a wounded soul named Josh, but chances are there is a Josh living next door to you or even sitting near you in the pew at church.Jim Daly, president, Focus on the Family
His whole life has been a story of hurt and rejection. Is one familys love enough to turn it all around?
Josh lost his parents in a drunk-driving accident and lost track of his two brothers after a tragic fire. By age eighteen, he is an angry young man who only wants a job, an apartment, and to be left alone. Instead, he meets Mike and Anna, an unusual son-and-mother team who draw him into their lives. For the first time, Josh receives unconditional love and something every human being craves, the gift of the blessing. But tragedy strikes again, and a shocking secret is revealed. Can Josh hang on to what hes learned about blessings, curses, and family?
The life-changing message of the relational classic, The Blessingnow in compelling story form. Complete with a readers guide to help you identify and apply the five elements of the biblical blessing to your own life and relationships.
Visit www.TheBlessing.com for more information and an opportunity to join The Blessing Challenge, one million people choosing to change the life of one childtheir child!
John Trent, PhD, a noted speaker and author, is president of StrongFamilies.com and serves as the Gary Chapman Chair of Ministry and Therapy at Moody Theological Seminary. He and Gary Smalley have won Gold Medallion writing awards for their books, The Blessing and The Two Sides of Love. Dr. Trent has also written several children's books, one called, I'd Choose You! based on The Blessing, and the Gold Medallion winning book on children's personalities, The Treasure Tree. Learn more about creating The Blessing culture and lifestyle at TheBlessing.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational