- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Time and Calendar Decoded has discovered there are glitches in time. Bishop Braswell has successfully decoded time, with the discovery that our years are miscalculated, discovering our days of the week are miscalculated as well. Previous calendar researchers and their understanding of time has actually caused time to be viewed as an illusion. The calendars many mistakes made it hard to calculate the actual calendar time. The book starts by going back to the biblical calendar of Genesis chapter five. Resetting the course of time also required considering the rebirth of Israel as a nation on May 14, 1948, representing the birthday of Abraham and all the patriots. As we go backward in time, we successfully find the actual crucifixion date. When we go back further, by thirty-three and a half years. it will show you the actual birth date of Jesus Christ. Do we really know the correct date of Christs birth?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion