Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Featuring a thorough review of core concepts arranged by topic, you'll be able to easily study exactly what you need the most help with---or move through the book topic-by-topic. Chapters begin with a checklist and a detailed explanation of the primary concepts; a "chapter check-out" concludes the chapter and provides exercises to assess mastery of the material. A comprehensive review is provided at the back of the book. Answer key, glossary, and index included. 128 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Cliffs Notes
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8.42 X 5.32 X 0.32 (inches)|
Whether you're new to limits, derivatives, and integrals or just brushing up on your knowledge of the subject, CliffsQuickReview Calculus can help. This guide covers calculus topics such as limits at infinity, differential rules, and integration by parts. You'll also tackle other concepts, including
- Differentiation of inverse trigonometric functions
- Distance, velocity, and acceleration
- Volumes of solids with known cross sections
- Extreme value theorem
- Concavity and points of inflection
CliffsQuickReview Calculus acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. Here are just a few other ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information.
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter.
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know.
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center.
- Tap the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.