Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
C2 offers three simple steps to being a group leader:
- Connect -Capture the attention of your audience with an ice breaker. Watch the original movie together.
- Critique-Uncover the thematic elements of the film as a group, and guide them through the critical thinking process that can be applied to any film.
- Conclude-Filter concepts and discussion points through a biblical worldview by examining Scriptures that relate to the theme.
- Behind the scenes
- Production diary
- Director's commentary
- Extended Death Scene
- Deleted Scene
- A note to leaders of a small group study
- Study guide for small group sessions
Vendor: Randall House Publications
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.25 (inches)|
This small group study will provide discussion points related to addictions, playing God, and dealing properly with grief. The viewers will be encouraged to think critically about the various topics addressed in the original short film.
The small group leader will be provided with the tools to promote discussion and to implement spiritual truths from Gods Word to give answers to questions that may arise from the discussion. Features:
- introduction from Michael W. Smith
- original short film to view and discuss
- a note to the small group leader
- a small group study guide
- movie extras such as behind the scenes footage accompanied by directors comments, outtakes, extended movie scenes, and movie trailers.
no oneWaterloo, IAAge: 35-44Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5dvdJanuary 14, 2013no oneWaterloo, IAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1This movie showed a depressed woman, with no hope. There is not a good message, nor does it glorify God or even mention him. A better story would be to hope thou in God, and know that all things work for the good of those who love the lord and are called to his purpose. Depression is a trap of satin, and God can give us peace that surpasses all understanding. If you want to watch a good christian movie, buy - The Encounter (the first one) - it's one of the best christian movies ever made!
molly1 Stars Out Of 5January 16, 2010mollyThis is, by far, the worst DVD ever. The story line is ridiculous, the acting terrible, the purpose contorted, and it had no usefullness in small groups or church discussions.I am so bummed that I used precious church dollars to buy this. I am beyond disappointed!!!!!! Do not buy this C2 DVD...not worth one penny or one minute of time.<
Kenneth Theodos5 Stars Out Of 5July 29, 2008Kenneth TheodosI think the idea of C2 is great!!! Although the film wasn't "out of this world," I really enjoyed it. The story was simple and short enough to be understood, but yet deep enough to create discussion. I encourage others to check it out because there is a lot to learn!!!!!
Tim5 Stars Out Of 5June 10, 2008TimThe Trailer on this looks great.... I cannot wait to see the full length DVD. Should make for a great Small Group Study!!!