Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Behind the scenes
- Blooper Reel
- Production diary
- Deleted Scenes
- A note to leaders of a small group study
- Study guide for small group sessions
- Scenes of the fictional movies within the movie such as Labour of Love, Dino Island (trailer created for background audio with additional storyboards), Zomleah, as well as the fire and hotel sequences from Love at First Sight.
C2 offers three simple steps to being a group leader:
- Connect -Capture the attention of your audience with an ice breaker. Watch the original movie together.
- Critique-Uncover the thematic elements of the film as a group, and guide them through the critical thinking process that can be applied to any film.
- Conclude-Filter concepts and discussion points through a biblical worldview by examining Scriptures that relate to the theme.
Vendor: Randall House Publications
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.25 (inches)|
This small group study will provide discussion points related to true love, judging others, and accepting differing opinions. The viewers will be encouraged to think critically about the various topics addressed in the original short film.
The small group leader will be provided with the tools to promote discussion and to implement spiritual truths from Gods Word to give answers to questions that may arise from the discussion.
- introduction from Michael W. Smith
- original short film to view and discuss
- a note to the small group leader
- a small group study guide
- movie extras such as behind the scenes footage accompanied by directors comments, outtakes, extended movie scenes, and movie trailers.
Lisa5 Stars Out Of 5February 26, 2010LisaExcellant way to spark a conversation with teens about what love is. And what it isn't. The movie was short and cute and funny. Essentials for holding the attention of my group of teens. Lots of places to go with the discussion too.
Beth Gilkeson5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2009Beth GilkesonI thought the movie was very enjoyable. It's funny with a good study included for deeper discussion and Bible study on what true love is. My adult Bible study group enjoyed it, but it would be great for young viewers too.
Kenneth Theodos5 Stars Out Of 5July 29, 2008Kenneth TheodosI think the idea of C2 is great!!! Although the film wasn't "out of this world," I really enjoyed it. The story was simple and short enough to be understood, but yet deep enough to create discussion. I encourage others to check it out because there is a lot to learn!!!!!
Tim5 Stars Out Of 5June 10, 2008TimThe trailer on this looks funny!!! I think this will be a great Small Group Study!