Buzzer Basket - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Kids & Toys×
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2001
Series: Chip Hilton Sports
State Universitys basketball team is in jeopardy. At mid-season, a new coach, with an entirely different system of play, takes over. And Chip, who had been working too hard at his job at State Drug, his studies, and basketball practice, is temporarily put on the inactive list. The result is almost disastrous for the team. Chip Hilton is faced with one of his most severe challenges. Will he be able to pull the team together again? Can he convince Coach Mike Stone to adopt the type of play that has made the team champions? The inspiring answers await you in Buzzer Basket.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
tylerAge: 18-24Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Excellent book all the way aroundMarch 13, 2013tylerAge: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Chip Hilton series is a must have for the sports minded children growing up in christian homes. It is an excellent blend of entertaining sports material that will keep you on the edge of your seat, while still setting a good example off the field in Chip being such a good young man that always stays out of trouble and does the right thing.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Sports
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Sports
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Sports
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Sports